From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Please Vote Today

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Stortz" <madscientist@...ming.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Please Vote Today

> gee, of all the groups of people in the world, i thought the people on
this list would be smarter than to trust any thing to an online >vote!  talk
about poorly constructed, i only voted 4 times, and it wasn't hard, i didn't
even have to do it from different accounts.

i resisted the tempation mor than one test , delete cookie, use proxy, vote
again. ( yes I voted 2 times for myself, you may take off one vote )
> i've been followed at least twice, by fairly clumsy folks, flushed them
out both times with basic techniques.  the scary thing is that the >second
time 3 cars were involved.  i've always hoped it was related to a former nut
ball friend, and not a government agency, but who >knows, some of these
clowns excel in arrogance and stupidity, a dangerous blend.

As far as legality.. if something like this
http://itpapers.zdnet.com/whitepapers/papergateway.asp?WID=544858564955 were
firmly in place ( which they are in gov and monetary infrastructure
systems ) thins would be better for the business sector on the net. I do not
nor have I ever have even so much as pinged  a goverment, banking or other
critical subsystem. I will never condone unethical, DoS, fraud or any other
type of malicious behaivor. And we all could keep "hacking" errr Researching
Security Flaws.

And I will be more quiet, I just cant stand to see a "professional" speak
down to another security enthusiast. So please if we can keep demeaning and
personality traits out of future discussions I think we all will find a more
active, informative and fun list.

morning_wood