From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Administrivia: Poll

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Carp" <erc@...ox.com>
To: "Len Rose" <len@...sys.com>; <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Poll

> Morning Wood isn't the only problem - I've gotten a number of
harassing
> emails, too.  Between the emails and the juvenile posts, one would
think
> this list is mostly composed of thin-skinned juvenile adolescents
who can't
> resist the opportunity to use the word "fuck" in a post, and think
it's cute
> to yell "fuck you!" to someone who is a thousand miles away.  But it
will
> probably take a few years of growing up for them to realize that
such
> behavior isn't cute or cool, it's just pathetic.

 Ed Carp has now said the "F" word more times in one paragraph than I
have  in my whole short history on here,
who is the "potty mouth" ? I someone is really bored mby they can find
my posts and just see actually how many times I really actually
uttered a "curse" or called someone a "name" before it was thrown to
me first. I bet my PERCIEVED mis-doings are alot less than my ACTUAL
offenses.
LETS GET ON WITH PUBLIC SECURITY DISCUSSION

btw im catching up  49-51
8-)