From: David.Sentelle at cnbcbank.com (David Sentelle)
Subject: Morning Wood Poll

I've already cast my vote, but I think a simple yes/no is not sufficient for the real solution.

The real solution is to have a fully open full-disclosure mailing list, only for full-disclosure.  People not disclosing vulnerabilities or bugs would be warned then banned on repeat offenses.

To resolve the issue of ongoing correspondence regarding disclosures made on the full-disclosure list, there would be a full-disclosure-DISCUSSION list.  That would be the 'noise' list, that would contain 99% of what is currently in full-disclosure.

This post should go to the discussion list.  Many of Morning Wood's posts would hopefully go to the discussion list, with the disclosures he's made going to the full-disclosure list.

Would the addition of a discussion list, and the policy change for the full-disclosure list, really cramp anyone's freedom of speech or the value of the full-disclosure list?

are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, you are
prohibited from using, divulging any of its contents, or forwarding
this email.  Please notify admin@...cbank.com and delete it from
your system.