From: doug at transformer.qpalzm.com (Doug Stewart)
Subject: Morning Wood Poll

It wouldn't be difficult to host attachments elsewhere and just put a link to
those who actually *want* to see/receive the file(s). Less hassle, because then
no one would complain about the attachments (no matter what they entailed), and
there wouldn't even be a chance of any risk. It just simply would not happen
unless by one's free choice.

Doug

Quoting KF <dotslash@...soft.com>:

 Chris Peden wrote:

 >I know how to use my delete key, although protected, I did not like the
 >fact morning_wood deliberately sent a post with a virus....

 Keeping in mind there is a difference between deliberately sending a
 virus maliciously vs. Sending it asking a question... so what he forgot
 to zip and password it... he now knows in the future the correct way to
 do so.

 >that to me is
 >very unprpofessional and is against everything we here stand for.  Maybe
 >a previous post asking who would be interested in receiving such a post,
 >and then emailing those people privately.
 >
 >Maybe setup the list to deny attachments would do it?

 Comon now... be reasonable... there are legit attachments comming from
 this list...

 >Thanks,
 >-Chris-
 >IT Director