From: security at brvenik.com (Jason)
Subject: Administrivia: Poll

Schmehl, Paul L wrote:

> IOW, make the list what it was intended to be; full *disclosure*, not
> full *discussion*.

awww, schuks, wtf...

I am in an odd mood. I feel like sticking my neck out there and have the
spare domain and bits to do it so... to help with that and get
full-disclosure back to disclosure I have created the list
full-discussion@...ax0r.com

If you want to go off on rants or discuss this 'off topic' stuff or want
to see what the collecive thought is or whatever please take it there. I
like the thought of having a place to vent bout this crap, kinda like
the list bad-attitude a former employer of mine hosted internally,
anyone know where that was?

No moderation, no complaints, if someone actually subs to it I guess I
will have to create a charter that says it is free reign as long as it
relates to security at some point or maybe simply a link to
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=discussion

to subscribe
http://www.myhax0r.com/mailman/listinfo/full-discussion_myhax0r.com

Flames to /dev/null please but if you want someone to get the mail point
your flame to full-discussion@...ax0r.com ;-)

-J