From: a.gietl at e-admin.de (Andreas Gietl)
Subject: Re: Administrivia: Poll

On Friday 13 June 2003 17:47, dev-null@...id.com wrote:

sounds good to me. This way we could keep all the questions out and just let
"full disclosure" in.

But i wonder if this may raise to legal problems for the moderators. Maybe
sometimes a vendor comes to the solution the disclosure of a security vuln
lead to damage. He may not get the "poster", but he will get the moderators.
Since the moderators MUST read all posts, they will be responsible for the
information that goes on to the list and have to judge if the content is
legal or not. So this would be kinnda hot ....

--
e-admin internet gmbh
Andreas Gietl                                            tel +49 941 3810884

PGP/GPG-Key unter http://www.e-admin.de/gpg.html