From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: Morning Wood Poll

The
> anti-wood party posts how Morning Wood is a moron after he posts then the
> pro-wood party responses by calling that person a moron.  It just keeps
> going until I have 40 e-mails that can be summed by "Am Not" and "Are
Too".

I agree with Daniel on this one.
Remember that it *ALWAYS* takes TWO to start any flame. So, if morning wood
gets moderated, you should moderate also all the other users who replied to
him with flaming content. I also don't think he should be moderated. Hell,
if you don't like him, kill file him, whatever - there are about one million
ways of deleting his e-mails before you see them. He at least was good
enough not to change e-mail address and headers for each message so he
actually allows you to pretty easily auto-delete his e-mails, if you want to
do that.

OTOH, can you please explain to me how do you plan to moderate *ONE* person
and you know only his e-mail? :)
What keeps him from opening e-mail account on hotmail and posting under
different name, but same conent? Then you have to moderate whole list and
not just morning wood.

Just my 2 cents and wasted bandwidth.

Cheers,

Bojan