From: xillwillx at yahoo.com (w g)
Subject: Infobot-backdoor

im sure we know the difference between kiddies and such... kiddies are ones who use others tools and have no knowledge whatsoever on how they work... me on the other hand have crafted these tools from assembly (masm a.k.a. assembly) so tell me now that im till a kiddie bitch...or couse we can all make out fake hotmail accounts to hide or real identity and be l33t0 h4x0rif1c... but youre too much of a pussy to come out and face the music.. till then eat a fat dick and stfu.. til i see some proof you can code or do anything else  im sure the rest of us dont want to see retarded worthless flames cluttering our mailboxes ..

Donnie Weiner <s2_pi_di_ty@...mail.com> wrote:Since when do lamers with no security knowledge whatsoever get permission to
flame? Everybody check out http://www.illmob.org to see "w g" a.k.a.
Illwill's level of "skill". If you can't be bothered to look, I've pasted
some of the "tools" made by this moron below:

trILLian rape:
by: illwill - 2.5kb - this program will get the users and passwords from
trillian (icq,aim,msn,yahoo) and send them to your icq uin

kILLer 2.0:
by: illwill - 3kb - stays resident on the machine to kill start/restart
avs/firewall every 5 seconds.. kills over 280 fw's/av's

PassRape 1.0:
by: illwill - 11kb - simple ******* password unmasker ,tested on win98

ILL-Eagle DL:
by: illwill - 1.62kb - a webdownloader made especially for vb trojan coders
or users it checks for the presence of Msvbvm60.dll in the system directory
before dling the trojan if its not there it dls the dll then the trojan

halflife jacker:
by: illwill - 1.26kb - steals victims half life cdkey from their registry
and sends it to your icq number

cginotify:
by: illwill - 1.98kb - a 1.9kb CGI notifier that sends to cgi script the
victims inner lan and outter wan ip,username:) works on win9x/me/nt/2k/xp
uses: to bind with other trojans that dont have notification or as a
replacement to icq notification or as a standalone app

Shut it down loader:
by: illwill - 3.5kb - smallest webdler that kills firewalls/antivirus before
downloading the much larger trojan .. then stay resident on the machine to
kill any restart of avs/firewalls every 5 seconds.. kills over 280 fw's/av's

At this point you should get the idea. Somebody remove this trojan kiddie
from the list, PLEASE. He isn't capable of contributing. Illwill: Stay in
your place, son. "kthnx"