From: this_is_kris at hotmail.com (Kristian Hermansen)
Subject: Media mongers and the hacking epidemic...

It seems as though media mongers are pilfering this list for juicy tid-bits, now that hacking has become so mainstream....lol

Is this really a big fucking deal?  So what...there is a vulnerability that "Hack4Life" has intercepted and relayed to the list.  Maybe these vendors will get their fucking act together and not charge so much for software which has been slapped together in a rush so that the consumers may whet their appetities with "brilliant" new features.  The reader, of course, is free...

Kris Hermansen

PS - I understand that there will always be a way to conquer an obstacle, but what the fuck are these vendors thinking by trying to dig ditches ahead of them, making us fall on our face before we can see them on our path?  We need to know so that we may learn from them...otherwise, we will also make the same mistakes...again, and again, and again, and again...