From: alex at kallisti.no-ip.org (Alexander Heidenreich)
Subject: Destroying PCs remotely?

John.Airey@...b.org.uk wrote ..

Hi,

> What was that? It was the US constitution saying bye-bye...

Thats nonsense. Maybe they will find a way to destroy a pcs hardware by remote, deleting the bios or demage the processor (overheating by excessive using of one single unit). But thats only theory. I remeber only one virus destroyed hardware. It deleted the bios, but only at special hardware.

More interesting is the other side. I cant imagine its protected by law to destroy anybodys property without a trial, not only in USA in any other western country, too.
Another question is to attac the infrastructure of a foreign country. In my opinion its an attac if one country destroys the it of an other country.

Im sure it will end like the flooding of p2p-networks with faked files. It will not stopping anybody from download "illegal" content.

Alex