From: chubirka at bellatlantic.net (Michele Chubirka)
Subject: Linux firewall

I've been using IPFilter on Solaris for the last two years or so. Had to
hack the code to increase the size of the state table for busy systems (the
default it pretty small as I remember), but it works great on all our
perimeter systems. Also have known people who use it as the firewall for
medium-size corporate networks. I don't know if you can do that with
IPtables.