From: ptourvi1 at twcny.rr.com (JT)
Subject: Implications of outsourcing email

It's pretty simple although not quite convenient. When I got the fraud email
I called BestBuy to find out what was going on as it was clearly a false
email. They had a recording explaining the situation...3 days later I got
the email about it. When in doubt, call directly lol

4944&a=1006

To find out more about protecting your information, visit the
Federal Trade Commission's Identity Theft Web site at:
http://bestbuy.postfuture.com/P/v3/r.asp?r=T1_Url6&e=387;;54254944&a=1006

Thank you for being a valued Best Buy customer.

If you've opted out of Best Buy promotional e-mails, don't worry:
you haven't been signed up again. We just wanted to make sure
you knew about this situation, regardless of whether you receive
Best Buy promotional e-mails. You will NOT continue to receive
Best Buy promotional e-mails. Thank you.