From: t5con at hotmail.com (joseph blater)
Subject: Sql Injection big5 consultancy

Nope, like someone said "they will have a hard time understanding what sql
injection means".

Thanks for all the valuable input, I decided I will just STFU and keep it to
myself. Let them discover it when some bad guy drops their databases and own
their box. Better than facing a prossecution because of security
professionals and developers trying to blame their incompetency on me (I can
even imagine the "extorsion cracker"). Altough my country doesnt have any
police forensics or especific laws, things could get nasty.

The downside is: a had to delete my personal info from their hr system, no
way of getting hired now. Maybe Ill just try to move to the US.

Thanks again for all your replies.

kind regards,
fake name