From: thalm at netcabo.pt (Tiago Halm)
Subject: [ANNOUNCE]: IISBanner 1.1 released

I would not view IISBanner usage as such.

IISBanner works **exactly** the same way as URLScan in respect to "Server"
response header customization.
The only "advantage" (some may view it as an advantage) is the fact that is
open-source and provides a way to understand programatically how that same
costumization is done.

At another prespective, if one wishes only to change or remove the "Server"
response header, which by itself helps an IIS Web Server (and respective
logfiles) to avoid from getting hit by Nimda and CodeRed infected machines,
then IISBanner is much more performant than URLScan since it only provides
that same feature.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Tiago Halm