From: booger at unixclan.net (security snot)
Subject: Right-wing computer virus

Richard -

On behalf of the entire list, I must beg you to cease posting here.  No
one is interested in what you have to say, no one cares about your daily
internet discoveries, what porn lists you manage to get yourself on, or
what pathetic articles you have written.  You're no bmcw - and you'll
notice, he doesn't even post to this forum - so what exactly is it that
you're thinking?  What you have to contribute to the world of computers is
insignificant and unimportant, and I must now make the demand of you to
discontinue the use of this forum.

Moderators - would you consider blacklisting this troll?

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -