From: steve at entrenchtech.com (Steve W. Manzuik)
Subject: RE: Symantec Change Posting Criteria

Al,

This wasn't an attempt to stir anything and I would have gladly posted this
to *your* list be you have seen it fit to block pretty much everything I
post to your lists.  Something that in my opinion is uncalled for and quite
immature but that issue is older than the archive I "dragged" out of
www.archives.org and it was my opinion that it was long in the past.
Obviously, I was wrong.

My post was a simple attempt to clarify things.  You guys have a ton of
people (right or wrong, most wrong) trying to point fingers at you on
various fronts -- so whats wrong with clearing the air and having "full
disclosure"?  You will notice that I did not accuse you of anything but
rather pointed out the obvious hoping that you would clarify.

As for the 1998 date.  The archive I pulled, if you notice the link, was
from 2001 which in 2001 they had the following offices note the first office
on the list;

http://web.archive.org/web/20011111201453/www.corest.com/company/offices.htm

USA
Paragon Towers
233 Needham Street | Suite 300
Newton, MA 02464-1502
Tel: (617) 454-1190
Fax: (617) 454-1025
info.usa@...est.com

Argentina
Florida 141 | 2? cuerpo | 7? piso
(C1005AAC) Buenos Aires
Tel/Fax: (54 11) 4878-CORE (2673)
info.argentina@...est.com

Brazil
Rua do R?cio 288 | 7? andar | Conj. 73 e 74
Vila Ol?mpia
S?o Paulo/SP
CEP 04552-000
Tel: (55 11) 3054-2534 / 35