From: ulysse at madchat.org (ulysse)
Subject: how do they do it???

Actually i don't have the patch either because i don't have media player
9 and the patch you sent was for this version.
But it worked without the software corrected by the patch you
mentionned, so there should be another vulnerability or another reason.

At home it worked with all security patches from ms (all of the security
patches available for my computer in windowsupdate), at work it didn't
with the same patches (but i think i have media player 9 at work).

@++
Ulysse