From: dortmund at dual.webcircle.net (Dortmunder Lethman)
Subject: Invaded by morons..

Ever since Donnie Werner showed up all we see
is Windows crap, and stupid xss tricks.

We don't need 50 millions me-too posts about
lame ie crashing.

We don't need 50 millions slash-dot lamers
flooding this list with crap.

We don't need 50 millions whiners complaining
about standart services that are in inherently
insekure which is an oxymoronic position since
windows is inherently insekure, and none of it
is news to anyone with .01% kluon.

For instance, no one even responded to *Hobbit*
points about secure practices, and I bet not
even 10% of you windows lamers even know who
he is.

All you windows lamers join Werner's 0-day
lamers list and the rest of us will be here,
agreed?

I won't respond to anyone who didn't use unix
to send mail to me.

Lethman returns, phear me.