From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Invaded by morons..

> For instance, no one even responded to *Hobbit*
> points about secure practices, and I bet not
> even 10% of you windows lamers even know who
> he is.
umm, your quite obtuse, and his info didnt lead to questioning did it? It
was statement that looked quite sound an logical and outside my scope at
the moment by choice. and if you mean..
"CIFS: Common Insecurities Fail Scrutiny" by Hobbit,
the original SMB hacker's technical reference"

then yes Im quite familliar with his work.

as for responding with *nix, sorry my son is home and i had to give him
back his ram for his 98se box, but would be more than happy to on monday,
wtdf do you just want to see everones mail daemon version or what, gimme a
break with the only thing i contribute are xss and other crap posts, sure i
havent released any root compromises or a breaking of anyones biggest OS
but at least i contribute with factual and relevant info, have you? And I
think most of you may be in for a big supprise sometime in a few weeks from
me.... im so incompitent.. sheesh

buh-bye,

w00d