From: morning_wood at singapore.net (Franks and Beans)
Subject: Re: Fw: Fake Advisory

HEY DONNIE! I LUB U BUDDY

Edited Message sent to two parties follows:

this *IS* an advisory. The person who made the script is the one e-mailing you saying it is not. But if you would like it would take ten seconds to download the script and see for yourself. He is embarrased that he can not code so he is saying it is a fake advisory. The advisory IS NOT however from "Donnie Werner", as the email and title states it is from ME morning_wood@...gapore.net (as if two people have never had the same nickname/handle before?)

While morning_wood@...loitlabs aka "Donnie Werner" may be ashamed that he can not code yet claims to be a "security researcher", don't let him give you false information on the advisory being fake. The advisory IS REAL.

Script: http://exploitlabs.com/files/woods/wnikto32-phpfe.zip

SECONDS!.

Donnie Werner: Don't spread lies because you are embarassed. I'm sure this isn't the only person you have contacted. You are hurting peoples BUSINESS NOW! SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU!!