From: security at brvenik.com (Jason)
Subject: IIS/Outlook Web Access..

This being full disclosure and all...

I am interested in what exactly Outlook 2003 does that causes IIS so
much issue? My gutt answers in ( )s.

Can this be replicated without Outlook 2003? ( probably )
Can this be done with or without a user account? ( users only )
Is this only a DOS for servers with OWA running? ( probably )
Is it just a DOS or a lurking exploitable condition? ( DOS )
Is it a persistent DOS against IIS and OWA or does a restart resolve it?
( restart )
Is it reliably reproducible or dependent on an obscure configuration
option? ( reliable )

If you can provide these details then I think the list would be
interested. Otherwise you may be better off going to one of the more
Exchange / MS focused lists for bug sympathy/help.