From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: Win32 Cisco Exploit

For these "suspicious" binaries, I'd always suggest running them on an
isolated computer (as you already do).

Also, there is a very nice utility Roxio (now Symantec?) makes called GoBack
which allows you to trace exactly what a process did and revert to the
previous state.
I've been using it to test various viruses and worms as it will print very
nicely absolutely everything that happened.

You might want to check it on:

http://www.symantec.com/goback/

Regards,

Bojan Zdrnja