From: australia001 at yahoo.com.au (Chris)
Subject: Re: Re: rpcdcom Universal  offsets

the code was fixed !

you have to compile the new version

//
//   Windows RPC DCOM Remote Exploit with 48 TARGETS (Fixed)
//

http://www.k-otik.com/exploits/07.30.dcom48.c.php
Regards.

"Bassett, Mark" <mbassett@...ha.com> wrote:
Bleh won't compile in dev-c++ getting
467 E:\Dev-Cpp\main.cpp
invalid conversion from `unsigned char*' to `const char*'
472 E:\Dev-Cpp\main.cpp
invalid conversion from `unsigned char*' to `char*'
473 E:\Dev-Cpp\main.cpp
invalid conversion from `unsigned char*' to `const char*'
476 E:\Dev-Cpp\main.cpp
return-statement with no value, in function declared with a
478 E:\Dev-Cpp\main.cpp
invalid conversion from `unsigned char*' to `char*'

This prolly a super easy problem to correct, but I'm a network admin not
a C programmer ;) Any help would be appreciated.

Thx in advance.