From: remko at elvandar.org (Remko Lodder)
 Drivers Communication Vulnerabilities + PoC for Symantec Norton AntiVirus
 \'2002 (probably all versions)  Device Driver

Hi,

Question,

Why isn't it posted on the list with a refering thingy to your website?
Is it too much? want to have a lot of visitors to your site?

I mean, this list is created so that people can _post_ the things in
here, and now you are refering to a webpage.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

yup@...n.pl wrote:

> The Sec-Labs security research group found a bug in Win32 Device Drivers Communication,  the white-paper for this vulnerability can
> be viewed at http://sec-labs.hack.pl  , the exploit code for Symantec Norton AntiVirus '2002 (probably all versions) Device Driver  is also stored at our homepage.
>
> The full link to the white paper:
> http://sec-labs.hack.pl/papers/win32ddc.php
>
> Enjoy.