From: mcw at wcd.se (mcw@....se)
Subject: Re: FW: Please investigate  (KMM6769685V17014L0KM)

> Not for security-alert@...com. Please make sure appropriate
> HP organization replies to the customer:
>
>     mcw@....se
>

> Yours truly,
>  SOFTWARE SECURITY RESPONSE TEAM (SSRT)
>  Hewlett-Packard Company
>  HP Services

Okay, so this formatstring bug in WBEM Web server is not a Security issue?

You can test it on your own, nearest production server or client,
no matter what box you test this on, only one thing,
it _must_ have Compaq Insight Manager installed.
(Hint: You don't need any login/password, as this issue is in the Web server)

I give a shit about this bug, i was only informing you about it,
but if this sick mailing continues every time i report a SECURITY issue
i have found to you, i'll never bother you againg and only post it
to Full-Disclosure list.. (Same crap as last time... gah)

Have a nice day
/bashis