From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Oh no - the feds are on to us :-)

> morning_wood, you should be the LAST person to comment on anything Chris
> has done.
> pipe up when you have something useful to say.
>
> -sb

I did, and my info was disiminated nearly verbatim
http://nothackers.org/pipermail/0day/2003-July/000143.html
http://nothackers.org/pipermail/0day/2003-July/000148.html
http://exploitlabs.com/attack/RPC-DCOM-DD0S-attack.txt

i quote myself..
"Security Reseachers use latest RPC exploit to conduct
  a Coridinated Distributed Denial of Service Attack"

or,  my network has been attacked by security reseachers
     a factual analysis"

and i quote from msnbc
"
An alert distributed Thursday among U.S. government agencies warned
 of "widespread scanning and exploitation" of victim computers
by hackers who were developing "improved and automated exploit tools."

or even
http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2003-July/007338.html

i implore you to find earlier reports of the severity of this.

I know what i am talking about now, and then.
if you follow the threads you will see that some of these "researchers" esp
in the *nix community tried to diminish the severity of this.
refer to: http://nothackers.org/pipermail/0day/2003-July/000144.html

i suggest you back up, think, and research things before flaming me.
the 0day list is at over 400 subscribers from all areas including the ddoj,
dhs,
@stake, IIS, symantec and the rest.

Donnie Werner
http://e2-labs.com