From: cutthroat_truth at yahoo.co.uk (Cutthroat Truth)
Subject: Ankit Fadia bullshit?

India's teenage computer prodigy Ankit Fadia, Gaurav
Kumar and the international reputed ethical hacker
Morning Wood are the co-founders of the school.

so XSS gods are international reputed ethical hackers?

that is so fnnny

ankitfadia.com  all webfiled deleted?
it says "Please Upload you Default Page "

WHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSS   LAME SAND NIGGERS
HAHAHAHAHA

http://www.newindpress.com/Newsitems.asp?ID=IEN20030712103432&Page=N&Title=Infotech&rLink=0

http://www.misweb.com/newsarticle.asp?doc_id=22191&rgid=2

http://www.reachouthyderabad.com/ithyderabad/news/e2.htm