From: gbunch at gmx.net (Gerald Cody Bunch)
Subject: ISS Security Brief: "MS Blast" MSRPC DCOM Worm Propagation (fwd)

For the benefit of the list, and at the risk of being repetitive.

<snip>
For one, Windows 2000 is the only platform the worm is spreading to,
</snip>

That's not quite true.
https://tms.symantec.com/members/AnalystReports/030811-Alert-DCOMworm.pd

According to Symantec you have about an 80/20% (xp/2k) chance that
offset will be used.
Though, you are right in pointing out that Server 2k3 is vulnerable as
well.

 Thanks,

 Gerald Cody Bunch
 gbunch@....net