From: booger at unixclan.net (security snot)
Subject: aside:  worm vs. worm?

Darren,

Had this worm been directed at any opensource vendor, would you feel the
same?  If the Snort worm had been designed to launch attacks against
SourceFire, are you telling me you wouldn't bitch about the mean kids
picking on Marty and Brian?

My guess is this worm was written by Max Butler.

-snot

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -