From: pj7 at hushmail.com (Paul J.)
Subject: Blaster: will it spread without tftp?

>  Yes we are now investigating how we can speed up patch deployment
;-)

This should be tempered with a tad of investigation into patch BACKOUT.
 One day a virus/worm/bot will come, people will rush to patch, and the
patch actually feed the virus/worm/bot like shit feeds a stink.    I
am impressed with the moderate lack of such ability in many of the "patch"
download/install scenarios.
7