From: illectro2001 at yahoo.com (Chris Sharp)
Subject: Realistic Link Between MSBlast & Power Outages

Those Cyberterrorism nuts may have something? Does
anyone have any idea whether there's any weight to
this anonymous post on Slashdot?

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=74774&cid=6701771
 MS Worm & Power Cuts (Score:5, Interesting)
by Anonymous Coward on Thursday August 14, @17:25
(#6701771)
OK you'd have to be a cyber terrorism nut to believe
the power blackouts were caused by the virus but some
friends at Con-Ed have told me the virus isn't totally
innocent, apparently the trouble ticketing / work
management system some of the affected power companies
are using is running on a load of windows servers and
not all of them managed to get patched in time. So the
recovery operation is being hampered a bit by the
worm.
And I thought those guys were just exagerrating
things.