From: steve.wray at paradise.net.nz (Steve Wray)
Subject: Fwd: Re: Administrivia: Binary Executables w/o Source

Its invaluable to be able to get access to some of
these binaries, for development of IDS sigs and so forth,
to give just one example.

I would hate to see a blanket ban, however if it were possible
to have attachments stored on a website and the email
attachment replaced with a link to the binary on the website,
that would be a good happy middle way I reckon.

[snip]