From: dcopley at eeye.com (Drew Copley)
Subject: SCADA makes you a target for terrorists take 2

Excellent paper.

> There's still no reason not to believe that last week's
> blackout wasn't in someway related to MSBlaster or a hacker
> taking advantage of RPC.

The paper is excellent, but that does not mean Blaster took down the
power grid.

I think that people need to remember to show some constraint, unless
they want the problems in SCADA to appear to be overblown... A "cry wolf
scenario".

There is a very good reason to not "believe" that Blaster or a hacker
took down the grid last week -- there is no proof for it. There may be
circumstantial evidence for this, but that is not the same thing as
proof.