From: hescominsoon at adelphia.net (William Warren)
Subject: Windows Update: A single point of failure for
 the world's economy?

considering MS's record on issuing patches that cause more
problems..this is indeed a worrisome trend..it also give MS carte'
Blanche to keep creating such buggy code to begin with.

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.