From: nathan.risser at express-scripts.com (Risser, Nathan (BLM))
Subject: SoBig.F strange problem

It would seem to me that someone who has your email address is infected
with the worm.

---------------------------------
>From Symantec's W32.Sobig.F page:
W32.Sobig.F@mm is a mass-mailing, network-aware worm that sends itself
to all the email addresses that it finds in the files with the following
extensions:

.dbx
.eml
.hlp
.htm
.html
.mht
.wab
.txt

The worm utilizes it's own SMTP engine to propagate and will attempt to
create a copy of itself on accessible network shares.

Nate