From: anthony.aykut at frame4.com (Anthony Aykut)
Subject: virus-binaries

Shameless plug time - you can always check our download area here (currently
we have only 1500+ files, more to come - about 35.000! Yep, that really says
35 thousand):

http://downloads.frame4.com/ - check the 'virus binaries' and 'virus source
code' areas.
May be of interest, we use it ourselves for RE/study purposes.

Anthony Aykut
Frame4 Security Systems
http://www.frame4.com/