From: mail at bebold.de (Bernhard Seibold)
Subject: JAP back doored

Hi all,

I totally agree on that.

And by the way you should think about two things:

1) The site they're logging provides illegal content. AFAIK it's
child-pornography. As long as I can be sure that only sites with
illegal content get logged I can trust that service.

2) If they had resisted, the court would have shut down the server.

--
Best regards,
 Bernhard                            mailto:mail@...old.de