From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: Interscan - path disclosure - WAS:SpamAssasin - path disclosure

First of all, if you take a look at RFC822 you will see that X- headers
stand for user defined field.
This means that you can't really trust them - in this case, though, they
were probably correct and they related to spam filtering on behalf of
Spamassassin.

Now that we clarified what actually shows the path and that it has
absolutely nothing with Spamassassin, the answer for your question is - yes,
Spamassassin is often used with some antivirus programs.

Probably the best example of this is amavisd, which has integrated support
for various anti-virus engines as well as spamassassin for spam tagging and
filtering.

Regards,

Bojan Zdrnja