From: DStark at forseon.com (DStark@...seon.com)
Subject: CERT Employee Gets Owned - ONTOPIC

I totally agree badpack3t. Not that we all should make it a point to carry
on Off-Topic threads, but not beat them down as if they were lepers either.
Anyone who has participated in at least a couple of mailing lists over the
last few years can vouch, there is not a mailing list out there (That
allows discussion) that does not suffer from an off topic posting every so
often. And pitching a bitch about Off Topic posts is even worse. I would
rather read 5 consecutive Off Topic messages than read the 50 Replies those
are going to generate from people disillusioned with the thoughts that
their reply is going to Halt the Off Topic discussion right in it's tracks.

// end off topic bitch about off topic bitching

- d

                      "badpack3t"
                      <badpack3t@...urity-protoco        To:       <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
                      ls.com>                            cc:
                      Sent by:                           Subject:  Re: [Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned - ONTOPIC
                      full-disclosure-admin@...ts
                      .netsys.com

                      08/25/2003 05:12 PM
                      Please respond to badpack3t

If you dont like it, un-subscribe or quit your bitching.  Instead of
replying with your lame comments making yourself look like a real ass.

-badpack3t

>> But seriously, sex with minors isn't exactly a parking ticket.
>
> But seriously, who cares. This is full-disclosure. Not

"people-in-the-security-industry-who-are-accused-of-crimes-that-people-dont-

> like".
>
> Kurt Seifried, kurt@...fried.org
> A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
> AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574