From: rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com (Rainer Gerhards)
Subject: AV "feature" does more DDoS than Sobig

I agree that there is a problem with these replies nowadays, but I do not see the loop? How does A restart the cycle? All I see is that A potentially receives massive amounts of these "virus messages" (which of course can be a problem). Am I missing something?

Rainer

http://www.gs2.com.br negocios@....com.br (81) 3492-7777