From: hescominsoon at adelphia.net (William Warren)
Subject: AV "feature" does more DDoS than Sobig

I meant if you are NOT on my whitelist...<that is what i get for not
checking my mail before sending it..<G>..>

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.