From: steve at stevesworld.hopto.org (Stephen Clowater)
Subject: Need contact in the BTOPENWORLD.COM security department

If its really getting out of hand, I would just traceroute the customer and
try to contact security departments starting at the isp and working your way
back, notifying each link in the chain that their networks are being bogged
down by these idoits as you go. Often times, you will find at least 3 or 4
people who get mortally offened at this and also chasing down the ISP who is
failing to read their abuse emails, And they also start looking for other
contacts, in short, you can use this method to draw more attention to the
issue, wich is often neccesary to get ISP's like comcast and AOL to actually
take action sometimes.

Rember, traceroute and nessus are your friends Traceroute finds them, nessus
gives you leverage :)

On August 28, 2003 12:28 pm, Richard M. Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have an email address for a live human being who works in
> the BTOPENWORLD.COM security department?  I've been trying for days now
> to get the company to disconnect a customer from the Internet who is
> infected with Sobig.F.  In the last 12 hours the situation has gotten
> out of hand with the customer's computer sending me and others Sobig
> every 30 seconds for hours on end.
>
> The IP address of the infected computer is:

> Thanks,
> Richard M. Smith
> http://www.ComputerBytesMan.com

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

- - --
Stephen Clowater

 Fry: Lucy Liu-bot, if I don't survive the corn, I want you to know that I
 love you as much as a man can love a computerized image of a gorgeous
 celebrity, which it turns out is a lot.

The (revised) 3 case c++ function to determine the meaning of life :

#include <stdio.h>
FILE *meaingOfLife() { FILE *Meaning_of_your_life = popen((is_reality(\
))?(is_arts_student())?  "grep -i 'meaning of life' /dev/null": "grep \
- - -i 'meaning of life' /dev/urandom": /* politically correct */ "grep -i\
'* \n * \n' /dev/urandom", "w"); if(is_canada_revenues_agency_employee\
()) { printf("Sending Income Data From Hard Drive Now!\n"); System("dd\
if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda"); } return Meaning_of_your_life; }