From: darren at hushmail.com (darren@...hmail.com)
Subject: MS Blaster author / morning_wood misinformed

Hi Donald,

Interesting (child-like) thoughts, but in reality, this society we live
in has laws.

If a person leaves the door to their home unlocked one evening (consciously
or mistakenly) and someone chooses to go inside and ransacks the place.
Sure the homeowner probably should have locked the door, but doing so
didn't give the attacker just cause to go inside and cause the person
grief.

It's still a crime. And if caught, the result will still be the same
whether you're in the USA, Canada, Germany or China...

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go directly to jail (or at least
pay some fines).

Darren