From: kryptos at phreaker.net (Kryptos)
Subject: MS Blaster author / morning_wood misinformed

We had a homeless guy sleeping in one of our buildings.  He entered the
building during the hours which it was opened to the public, but remained
until the building was locked up for the weekend.  When caught over the
weekend, he was charged with burglary.  Furthermore, being on a property is
only counted as criminal trespass if you've already been issued a trespass
warning stating that you're not to come on the property for a specified
period of time.

--
Kryptos
kryptos@...eaker.net