From: rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com (Rainer Gerhards)
Subject: FW: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-035: Flaw in Microsoft Word Could Enable Macros to Run Automatically(827653)

Excellent piece of Microsoft software...

Can't even install it on Word 2002 German on WinXP German. The patch
says (translated) "did not find the product expected". I then tried the
office update site. That fails with an general error, telling me I
should review my security settings.

Bottom line: nice patch, but can't install...

Am I now guilty of lazyness if I do not patch?

Anyone else with similar problems?

Rainer Gerhards