From: cutthroat_truth at yahoo.co.uk (Cutthroat Truth)
Subject: Ankit Fadia - A Reality

Ankit Fadia motherfucker is torn apart in this one.

Follow it carefully.

At
http://cio-asia.com/pcio.nsf/unidlookup/B5E62AA5355B2B8A48256D950026D468?OpenDocument

Ankit Fadia says "Asian CIOs need to be more attentive
to the threat of corporate espionage, he cautions.
"Corporate espionage is on the rise in Asia," says
Fadia. "Internal employees are another growing worry.
A lot of espionage is carried out by internal
employees." This means that companies have to think
way beyond the implementation of firewalls and IDS
systems. "A firewall or IDS only protects against
external crackers."

I say, what so new about "Internal Threats" everyone
knows about it, every survey results say it out
clearly, what is your superman ship in revealing that
issue?

Also Ankit says, "The most common threat in Asia is
distributed denial-of-service attacks, he finds. "It's
relatively easy to download a ready-made software that
can bring down an entire system," says Fadia. "Other
common threats are DOS attacks, sniffers, buffer
overflows and key loggers." The only threats that work
remotely are DOS attacks and buffer overflows. "A
cracker needs to edit programming code to suit the OS
of the computer he is attacking. So, for example, a
programming code written for Windows NT will not work
for Windows 95 or UNIX. So he needs to code his
application to match the OS." "

I say, shut the fuck up already kid, you're so
clueless you dont edit programming code to make it run
on UNIX or other OS. You port the code. And where the
fuck you all of a sudden started talking about it,
while you were talking of Internal Threats?
And "the only threats that work remotely are DOS
attacks and buffer overflows" ????? Can someone tell
him about SQL injection? or his buddys favourite XSS?
or DNS poisoning? or DDoS? or the whole plethora of
Web Application screwups? Misconfigurations? This guy
needs to read BUGTRAQ for chriest sake.

Ok next.

At
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/html/uncomp/articleshow?msid=132052

Ankit Fartia oops Fadia says, "I have got a lot of job
offers but I am not keen to compromise on my
education," but on
http://www.shift.com/print/web/42/1.html   he says to
a question that:
"S: I've heard that you want to work in the US. Do you
have any interest in working for, say, the FBI?

AF: Yeah, I plan to go to the US after my twelve to
complete my graduation. I would love to work there.
[Laughs] I still haven't got any offers. "

I say, what the fuck kid make up your mind, you got
job offers or not that doesnt matter to anyone Why the
fuck you go upto your monkey journalists and tell them
to publish your lifestories? motherfucker? Whats next
you want FartiaTV like EdTV ?

At
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/0,39020369,2092686,00.htm

Ankit Fartia says, "The site, hackingtruths.box.sk has
16,000 registered users and more than 100,000 hits a
day. It was recently judged the second best hacking
site in the world by the FBI."

I say, since when FBI started rating hacking sites?
lol Please can anyone provide me any such links? hey
gibbson did you really do that?

ok next

At http://www.shift.com/print/web/42/1.html

Ankit Fadia (Fartia) says,
"S: Can you tell me a little bit about "ethical"
hacking?

AF: There are two types of people. One is the hackers,
while the other is the crackers. Both hackers and
crackers have vast amounts of knowledge and
information. But the difference lies in how they
utilize this information. Hackers work with system
administrators, and catch the bad guys or computer
criminals. Crackers are the computer criminals, who
indulge in criminal activities and create havok and
cost various companies millions of dollars.

The difference lies in how they work and how they
utilize their knowledge. Crackers misuse their
knowledge, while hackers use their knowledge in a
constructive manner.

A hacker is a White Hacker, and a cracker is a Black
Hacker.
"

I say, Okay according to Ankit Fartia (Fadia) all
Hackers are white male and females and all crackers
are NIGGERS. What a racists motherfucker.

Read out for all the rest of his news, all the news is
by either Indian News Agencies, syndiacted by stupid
western media or by the Indian journalists employed at
stupid western media. 60% of all news items first
praise him like God of hacking while he does not have
a single post on bugtraq. And the rest contains
gibberish said by the lame ass motherfucker.

VULNERABILITIES BY ANKIT FADIA                  = 0
BUGTRAQ ID'S BY ANKIT FADIA                     = 0
HACKING/ SECURITY TOOL BY ANKIT FADIA           = 0
SOFTWARE / CRYPTOGRAPHY PATENTS BY ANKIT FADIA  = 0
ALGORYTHMS BY ANKIT FADIA                       = 0
ANY OFFICIAL CITATION BY FBI/CIA/CBI FOR ANKIT  = 0
ANY CONFIRMATION OF HIS SELF-CLAIMS             = 0
ANY CONFIRMATION OF HIM DECRYPTING OSAMA MSG    = 0
ANY TECHNICAL TUTORIAL OR BOOK BY ANKIT FADIA   = 0
ANY ORGINALITY IN ANKITS TUTORIALS OR BOOKS     = 0
SKILL LEVEL OF ANKIT FADIA                      = -0
PLAGIARIZED BOOKS BY ANKIT FADIA & INDIAN PUBLISHER =
1 OR 2 OR 3, THE FUCKER CO=AUTHORED SOME BOOK AND SAYS
ITS HIS AT FEW PLACES HE'S A FUCKUP.

Ankit FADIA BE READY FOR ANOTHER FUCKRIDE. HOPE YOU
ENJOYED IT MOTHERFUCKER.