From: Azerail at supersecretninjaskills.com (Azerail)
Subject: Break Administrator/Share Folder in Windows 2000/XP/NT (Need Tips & Trick)

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Dave Howe wrote:

> Andry_Christian/JKT/INDOFOOD@...ofood.co.id wrote:
> > Dear ALL,
> >
> > How to break Administrator password's Windows 2000/XP/NT ?
> > And break / crack password share folder Windows 2000/XP/NT ?
> > Mightbe, any want hav information about this, please share it.
> You seem to have mistakenly posted a message meant for the "as yet
> unarrested skript kiddiez willing to share scriptz" list to Full
> Disclosure.
> please correct and resubmit to the correct list. thankyou :)

You know what tho, he actually raises an interesting point.  This list
*IS* full-disclosure.  If a CISSP were to ask for some common
exploits, in order to lock a box down, for example, I am sure there
would be many who would point stuff out to him.

Of course, if we actually had smart and educated hackers, unlike the
general idiots out there, most of the security professionals I've met
would be out of a job.

Oh, and I agree, whoever wrote that first email isn't exactly being
clever.  Shame.  The above was just food for thought.

Azerail

--
"If you give me six lines written by the most
honest man, I will find something in them to hang him"