From: s.esser at e-matters.de (Stefan Esser)
Subject: Computer Sabotage by Microsoft

Hi,

well it finally happened. I came back home after work, connected my
XBOX to the internet and went into the XBOX-Live menu configuration.
Well what happened. The XBOX started automaticly downloading the new
crappy XBOX-Live dashboard, which is of course fixed.

This is IMHO an act of computer sabotage. I have never allowed MS
to modify my dashboard or to auto update my dashboard.

Is any lawyer on the list who can point me to the right paragraphs?
I do not believe this computer sabotage is legal in any european
country.

Yours,
Stefan Esser

 Stefan Esser                                        s.esser@...atters.de
 e-matters Security                         http://security.e-matters.de/

 GPG-Key                gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xCF6CAE69
 Key fingerprint       B418 B290 ACC0 C8E5 8292  8B72 D6B0 7704 CF6C AE69