From: kernelclue at hushmail.com (kernelclue@...hmail.com)
Subject: websites and privacy

Please post this question to the appropriate list, like maybe Security
Basics.  This list is not the appropriate place for this type of question.
 It also appears that you cross-posted this question onto at least one
other list.  Sigh.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:51:15 -0700 n30 <n30_lists@...mail.com> wrote:
>Guys,
>
>I am browsing a website & next day I get spam from them in my mailbox....
>Is this coincidence?
>
>Or in general
>
>What is the maximum harm in terms of privacy that a malicious web
>site can
>cause to a casual surfer?
>
>Any links/pointers/articles/stories appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advnce
>-N

>Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Please abide by the Full-Disclosure Charter: "Any information pertaining
to vulnerabilities is acceptable, for instance announcement and discussion
thereof, exploit techniques and code, related tools and papers, and other
useful information."