From: lists at onryou.com (Cael Abal)
Subject: Security firm Symantec has rubbed subscribers
 to the Full-Disclosure mailing list the wrong way

> Yes, in this time of the "Busch"wackers, it is all too easy for the gov'ment
> to rob us of our freedom.  And unfortunately there are far too many
> corporate types ready to take advantage of that in the name of the almighty
> buck. Wired is cool though.  They went on to say " He did not say, though,
> how legislators would determine the difference between malicious information
> and that used for legitimate security research, or whether such a law might
> compromise freedom of speech."

Good morning Curt,

Incidentally, if you're worried about corporate types and their quest
for the almighty buck, I'm not so sure you should consider Wired the
last bastion of truth and freedom.  The mag is owned by Conde Nast
Publications *, a gigantic conglomerate which also happens to own:

The New Yorker
GQ
Vogue / Teen Vogue
Vanity Fair
Glamour

Nearly 20 magazines in total, I believe.  Oh, and the fun doesn't stop
there.

Conde Nast is owned by Advance Publications, which also owns "Parade
Publications, Fairchild Publications, American City Business Journals,
the Golf Digest Companies, and newspapers in more than twenty American
cities; Advance Publications also has extensive interests in cable
television, as well as in Internet sites which are related to its print
publications." *

Take from this what you will.

Sincerely,

Cael